Welcome to the 2023-2024 School Year!
Become a member of the College Park PTA and show your support for our amazing students, teachers, and staff.
This year your membership will provide our students, teachers, and staff the additional and necessary support they need to thrive. The PTA is the largest volunteer advocacy association in the United States working exclusively on behalf of all the children. PTA Membership is $15.00 per person for any adult with whom you are connected — this includes parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, neighbors, and so on!
- Family nights (arts & crafts, science activities)
- School-wide educational student assemblies
- Grade level field trips and programs
- PBIS prizes for students
- Classroom supplies
- Room Parent coordination for teacher & classroom support
- Annual Spring Carnival for the school & community
- Annual Jog-a-thon (aka ‘Dolphin Dash’) + commemorative T-shirts — encouraging fitness & school spirit
- Activities for Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week, a nationwide PTA program honoring our teachers & staff
- Activities for Red Ribbon Week, the nation’s largest & longest-running drug-use prevention campaign
- School yearbook
- Reflections program, a nationwide PTA arts education program to help develop & showcase students’ artistic expression in dance, film, literature, music, photography, & visual arts
…AND SO MUCH MORE!
**OUR FALL 2023 PTA MEMBERSHIP DRIVE ENDED ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2023, BUT PTA MEMBERSHIPS ARE WELCOME ALL YEAR LONG!**
Prizes for joining PTA:
Join PTA by October 8, 2023 for the current school year to be eligible to win some AWESOME prizes:
- Upper grade class (4-6) and lower grade class (PreK-3) with the highest participation will each get a CLASSROOM PIZZA & SNOW CONE PARTY!
- How does your child’s class rank as of now? Check out our class leaderboard here —> Leaderboard Link
- Note that class participation is measured based on how many students have at least one family member join PTA compared to the total class headcount. For instance, even if a student has five family members join PTA, that student is still counted as ‘one’ in terms of class participation. This is to encourage more families to join PTA and participate. See below for individual student prizes, which do factor in the number of PTA memberships that are attributed to each student.
- Individual students will be entered into a drawing for each PTA membership that is signed up under their names. Prizes include:
- Olympia Training Center - 1 month training certificate for Parkour and Ninja Warrior Classes plus registration ($275 value)
- Rainbow Rising - 1 week of Winter Camp ($230 value)
- Irvine Park Railroad - tickets for train, zoo, and bike rentals ($86 value)
- Sender One - climbing certificate for 1 person plus 1 guest ($78 value)
- Zoomars - 4 person pass ($60 value)
- Santa Ana Zoo - 4 person pass ($52 value)
- Han's Ice Cream - $25 gift card
- Irvine Lanes - $15 towards bowling/shoe rental